Wednesday, August 27, 2014

What's Up Wednesday 8/27/14

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme for readers and writers to give updates on what's happening in their lives. If you want to find out to find out more check out Jaime Morrow's blog and Erin Funk's blog to sign up.



What I'm Reading: Nothing, but queries, and sample pages on the WriteOnCon Forums. Don't know what WriteOnCon is? Check it out here

What I'm Writing:  Critiques. I'm going to try to read more 5 page samples today on the forum. It's hard for me to read these because of various reasons such as: format, my short attention span, or it's not the genre I'm interested. I'm going to try to get at least 5 done by the end of the day. Wish me luck.

What Inspires Me Right Now: 
WriteOnCon. There are many great writers, it can be overwhelming. Not a peep from a Ninja Agent, I'm not terribly worried. What happens, happens. I'm just glad I can be a part of such a wonderful writing community.
Because I've accepted the fact that I am a thirsty writer, here are some links to my forum posts. Let me know if you'd like some lemonade.
Query
250 Words
5 Pages

What Else and I've Been Up To: 
Good thing are happening in the life department. I don't want to jinx it so my lips are sealed. 

What's up with you? How is your week going?

Happy Reading!

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear good things are happening in your life these days! Hope you continue to enjoy WriteOnCon and that you learn a lot from the experience! Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your good things continue! I know what you mean about not wanting to jinx it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I really want to know! I'll send you good vibes though. Hope it all goes well. I'm impressed that you can finish Camp Nano and dive right into WriteOnCon. Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooo can't wait to hear what's going on in the life department!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the life department stuff and I'm off to check out your WoC stuff now :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun at WoC! I completely forgot about it until today. Unfortunately I don't really have time at the moment because "first week of school" but I'm planning on setting aside some time over the holiday weekend to read through everything. Excited to hear about mysterious good things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay, glad to hear good things are coming your way! Loving WriteOnCon and I can't help but stalk the entries as well!

    ReplyDelete