Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What's Up Wednesday 8/6/14

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme for readers and writers to give updates on what's happening in their lives. If you want to find out to find out more check out Jaime Morrow's blog and sign up.



What I'm Reading: Still reading on Endlessly by Kiersten White. It's been a slow week.

What I'm Writing:  Last Wednesday, I finally finished my Camp NaNoWriMo novel. Right now I'm taking a wee break from writing, then I'm going to attempt to rewrite my old WiP Unremarkable, I kind of threw it aside to work on Suspension of Disbelief back in 2012 and I haven't picked it up since. I love the concept, but it's executed poorly. It's only halfway done, but if I start fresh, it might give me that push I need to complete it.

What Inspires Me Right Now: 
Blerg

What Else and I've Been Up To: 
Still adjusting to the move, trying to find jobs and stuff. Not much else is going on in my life. 

What's up with you? How is your week going?

Happy Reading!

8 comments:

  1. No blerg! Down with that blerg! Congrats on completing Camp! And I hope you can get to grips with that rewrite ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're enjoying your break and that you'll feel recharged and ready to tackle that rewrite soon! Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy your break! Sometimes a rewrite's exactly what you need to breathe fresh life into a project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing your novel and good luck with the rewrite! :)

    Oh dear, I hope you're feeling less 'blerg' soon!

    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck picking up that old WIP!
    And I keep forgetting to put Endlessly on my TBR. Must do that now. I heart Kiersten White.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done for finishing the novel, Leslie! I hope all goes well for you with revisions and other projects--including job hunting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on finishing your Camp NaNo! Good luck with the job hunt. It's never easy, but keep at it. :)

    ReplyDelete