Monday, August 11, 2014

Ready, Set, Write! Break's Over

Ready, Set, Write is a weekly writing intensive hosted Jaime Marrow,  Erin FunkAlison Miller,and Katy Upperman.
Over the next few months I will be checking in with Jaime and the gang to answer a few questions about my writing week.


1.  How I did on last week’s goals: I had no goals last week, but I am proud of myself for not looking at Bring Me Your Dreams. I want t

2.  My goal(s) for this week:
This week I want to read through Unremarkable and take notes on what needs to change so I can start the rewriting process.

3.  A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised: 
Nothing, sorry :(

4.  The biggest challenge I faced this week: Not working. Breaks are hard.

5.  Something I love about my WIP: 
I need to fall back in love with Unremarkable first.

What are you're goals this week?

5 comments:

  1. Breaks ARE hard! Good luck with getting back into the swing of things and I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a break, too. It's necessary sometimes! Good luck getting back into your WIP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it hard to take real breaks - I always end up writing anyway! :P Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A break and read through can be really helpful before returning to a project. Gotta refresh yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been taking a break this week while my husband is off work, and I have to agree--it's hard! There's always that worry about losing momentum. Good luck reading through your ms this week and taking notes!

    ReplyDelete