Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What's Up Wednesday 8/13/14

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme for readers and writers to give updates on what's happening in their lives. If you want to find out to find out more check out Jaime Morrow's blog and Erin Funk's blog to sign up.



What I'm Reading: I haven't touched  Endlessly by all week. I'll get to it eventually. I had so much more free time before I moved...

What I'm Writing:  I took a much needed break last week. I'm bringing an old unfinished MS back from the grave. That's about it. I'm not touching my NaNo project for another three weeks. It's for the best.

What Inspires Me Right Now: 
Oh look over there...a thing! **scurries and hides from the question**

What Else and I've Been Up To: 
It's weird seeing all of my college friends post about heading back to campus and getting ready for the start of the school year. I'm not saying that I want to be back in school, the thought of that give me chills, it's just different. For as long as can remember I've always gone back to school in August. Now it's just real life and IT'S FREAKING ME OUT. 
I'll be fine, once I get a job and figure out this life stuff. 

What's up with you? How is your week going?

Happy Reading!

9 comments:

  1. I graduated from university a year ago and real life still freaks me out! :P It has to get easier, right? Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to life without school :D You'll get the hang of it. Enjoy resurrecting the old MS ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you! I finish my MA in September and it's going to be so weird not returning to university in October.

    Good luck with the job hunt and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I graduated from college 15 years ago and real life still freaks me out. However, I'm thinking of going back for a semester and that freaks me out EVEN MORE. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! Love you answer to the inspiration.
    Stepping into 'real life' is a shocker, but you'll get the hang of it ;) Good luck in getting settled. . .it happens faster than you'd think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your answer to what inspires you right now is hilarious. :) Good luck writing!

    My What's Up Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the "new" WIP! I'm going back to uni for my last year in a week and a half. So not ready for it to end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, love your answer to the inspires section! Lol!
    I'm married with four kids and life still freaks me out! I don't think that ever ends. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't had much time to read lately, either. I hope you find some time! Good luck with your MS :)

    ReplyDelete