Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What's Up Wednesday 7/30/14

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme for readers and writers to give updates on what's happening in their lives. If you want to find out to find out more check out Jaime Morrow's blog and sign up.



What I'm Reading: I finished Just for Fins this weekend. Perfect ending to the series. Now working on Endlessly by Kiersten White.

What I'm Writing:  "So close to the finish line. Less that 2,500 words to go.

UPDATE: This happened

What Inspires Me Right Now: 
So. Close. To. The. End.

What Else and I've Been Up To: 
So, I moved this weekend. I wasn't having much luck looking for jobs and internships and Indiana was just not the place for me. My aunt offered me a place to stay in a city with a better theatre scene, so I took it. It was difficult to say goodbye to my parents and childhood home, but I had to make that step sooner or later if I want to make my dreams come true. I don't know what the future holds, but I know I'm heading in the right direction.  

What's up with you? How is your week going?

Happy Reading!

11 comments:

  1. Ooooo congrats on the move--and getting closer to finishing your MS. I wish you the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congrats on the move and getting so close to finishing!!!! Good luck getting that 2k in! You can do it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with ya friend! 4K more to write by the end of this week! We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. You moved AND are that close to finishing Camp Nano? I think you are my hero for the week. I'm cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I moved to a new town two months ago, and I'm also looking for a new job. Job searching is not fun! But the right thing will come along; keep putting yourself out there. Good luck!

    Happy reading and writing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for being almost done! Congrats on the movie and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope the move works out best for you. Good luck! :D And hooray! You're nearly there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the first book in Kiersten White's series but haven't read it yet. You're reminding me that I need to get around to that. Congratulations on the move! That's very exciting and I hope it works out well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to read Endlessly, I keep forgetting about it!
    Good luck with your last few words :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the end is most definitely inspiring! I enjoyed the Paranormalcy trilogy as well, hope you like the ending. I can't imagine who hard it was for you to move, but I'm glad you are certain it was the right move for you!

    ReplyDelete