Wednesday, July 23, 2014

What's Up Wednesday 7/23/14

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme for readers and writers to give updates on what's happening in their lives. If you want to find out to find out more check out Jaime Morrow's blog and sign up.



What I'm Reading: Still working on Just For Fins by Tera Lynn Childs. I haven't had much time to read because of Camp NaNoWriMo. But I'm sure I'll finish it this week.

What I'm Writing:  "Bring me Your Dreams" is coming along nicely. I'm playing catch up right now. I'm over 39k in. I'm nearing the end.

What Inspires Me Right Now: 
I am so close to finishing. It's really inspiring me to get this novel done.

What Else and I've Been Up To: 
A little bit of this, a little bit of that. More details next week.

What's up with you? How is your week going?

Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. You're close to finishing- way to go! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome that you're getting close to the end of your draft! It's been great watching you edge closer and closer to that goal of 50K for NaNo. Go, Leslie Ann! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing progress! Go, go, go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome progress! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for being close! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 39k! That's amazing! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete