Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What's Up Wednesday 7/16/14

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme for readers and writers to give updates on what's happening in their lives. If you want to find out to find out more check out Jaime Morrow's blog and sign up.



What I'm Reading: I bought a couple paperback books as a treat to myself last week and they just arrived the other day. They're all a part of unfinished trilogies I own. First up Just For Fins by Tera Lynn Childs.

What I'm Writing:  I'm work on my Camp NaNoWriMo Novel, burning away the midnight oil. I just hit 29k and I hope to stay a few days ahead. I'm really enjoying writing this. I try to make myself laugh often.

What Inspires Me Right Now: 
Writing.

What Else and I've Been Up To: 
Still working with that girls program. It's draining. I just want to sleep all the time. It's just for a couple more days, I'll be fine. Also new things are happening in my life. But I'll let you know in a few weeks. 

What's up with you? How is your week going?

Happy Reading!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on 29k, that's amazing! Go, go, go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for reaching 29k! I like that writing is what's inspiring you right now. Writing is always a good inspiration. Have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a night writer too, so I know what you mean about burning the midnight oil. Hope your NaNo project continues to go well and that you enjoy those new books you bought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredible month you are having! You can do it! I know you can! And once the girl's program is over, think of all the writing time that will magically appear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best with your Camp NaNo writing, Leslie! You're doing great so far--keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Book mail is the best mail, don't you think? I like that you picked a bunch that finish off series too. Smart! You're doing so well with NaNo, especially keeping the lead you have. Keep going! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you're enjoying the writing! 29K is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on 29k! :o Good luck with the rest of Camp NaNo and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good going with the Camp NaNo novel. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck staying ahead with Camp NaNo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best of luck with Camp NaNo, Leslie! I'm totally in awe of everyone who's participating!

    ReplyDelete