Over the next few months I will be checking in with Jamie and the gang to answer a few questions about my writing week.
1. How I did on last week’s goals: I started off great. I was cranking out 3k a day up until the holiday. I slowed down a lot because I was out with my family all weekend, but I'm still two days ahead.
2. My goal(s) for this week: My goal this week is still to write at least 1,667 words a day for "Bring Me Your Dreams."
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised:
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week: The Holiday. I was in a grove, until I had to leave the comfort of my own home. It through off my grove.
5. Something I love about my WIP: I love learning more about my MC. Sometimes it feels like I'm writing just to get the word count for NaNo. It is what I'm doing, but every once in a while, I get this nugget of golden character development. I love discovering new things about my MC as I write.
What are you're goals this week?