Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What's Up Wednesday: 7/2/14

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme for readers and writers to give updates on what's happening in their lives. If you want to find out to find out more check out Jaime Morrow's blog and sign up.


What I'm Reading: I finished The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White and I'm starting Reboot  by Amy Tintera. I probably won't get much reading done this week because of NaNo. We'll see.

What I'm Writing:  Camp NaNoWriMo started the yesterday. I'm putting the pedal to the metal. I'm determined to finish again this year. For more info on my project check out my RSW post here.

What Inspires Me Right Now: 
 Word wars with my cabin mates. I love word wars and sprints. Free writing is so relaxing I don't care about grammar or spelling, I just write. I don't get stressed out about how pretty or grammatically correct a sentence is. I just pour out story. (I'll leave the editing for later)

What Else and I've Been Up To: 
I have a cold. That's about it. Oh, I started posting again on my NaNoWriMo themed tumblr. That's been a lot of fun. http://lifeduringnano.tumblr.com/ 

What's up with you? How is your week going?

Happy Reading!

12 comments:

  1. Good luck with Camp NaNo. Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with Camp NaNoWriMo! I've always failed at NaNo in the past - I really want to succeed one day, though. :)

    Oh dear, I hope you shake off that cold soon. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. I'm sorry to hear that you're sick. That's never a good thing. I hope you feel better soon! And good luck with NaNo!

    I fail at doing sprints/free-writes. My pesky Inner Editor never turns off long enough to allow me to o them but it's great that that is what's inspiring you thi week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed REBOOT but haven't gotten around the sequel. Hope you like it too! Good luck with your Camp NaNo project and getting rid of that cold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with Camp NaNo! That sounds very exciting. Sucks about being sick though - Hot lemon and honey drinks always do the trick! hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck with Camp NaNo! I've decided to sit this one out, but word sprints can be really fun and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy Camp Nano! I'm excited to see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always amazed/impressed by people who finish NaNo. Best of luck as you race toward 50K!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with Camp NaNo! Word wars with fellow writers sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with Camp NaNo! I still haven't written a word, but I'll get there! I'm determined to reach my goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are writing at a cabin?! That sounds amazing. Good luck with those word wars :)

    ReplyDelete