Saturday, July 28, 2012

I Need Your Help

Hey everyone. Remember when I started that Vlog? Remember when I had that "awesome" idea to start off doing a 30 Days of Vlogging? Yeah let me tell you the truth. It's hard. I'm not saying that I don't like vlogging, because I do. Thinking of a topic to talk about is very difficult, let alone 30 days worth. Monday's are easy, since I talk about Power Rangers. But lately my videos have been getting weird. So please.
HELP ME!
If anybody has any questions or suggestions for my next vlog I'll take them. I would love for them to be reading or writing related. Simply leave a comment below or at the end of any video. Here are a couple of my favorites.




And a random one about cereal. I like cereal.


Thank you all so much. I look forward to hearing your questions and suggestions.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment