Sunday, July 22, 2012

Life Update

So this week I started a Vlog. Here's the video I made today. There are more. If you want to watch them all in order go here


I'm not getting as much writing in as I want to. But I did get a nice start. This week I am dedicating myself 100% to get 1000+ words in a day. I'll keep you updated.

Still haven't finished reading any books. Life's crazy like that.

I think I need to be on the internet less. That will solve 95% of my problems.

Skinny Cow Caramel Truffle=perfection

Too much math for one day.

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! So I read your About Me page, and I noticed you're a fan of Meg Cabot too!! ME TOOO!!! HUGE FAN!! In fact, I just finished hosting with a fellow blogger friend, an event called "Meg-A Readers Blog Hop!"

    Diana (my cohost) and I are doing it again next year, and while I know that's still a long time away, you should definitely email me @:
    romancebookie@yahoo.com
    if you're interested and I'll add you to the list for next years!! :)

    BTW I LOVE Ella Enchanted too!! First book I ever read more than once! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great. I'm kind of obsessed with Meg Cabot. I'll send you an email soon. Thanks Mandy. :D
      PS I've read Ella Enchanted like 15 times. It never gets old.

      Delete
    2. OMG my obsession with Meg Cabot is ridiculous!! No joke! I've got TWO tabs right now on The Romance Bookie dedicated to her, one for Meg A Readers, and one for me talking about my love for her books!!
      She's super awesome too! I got to meet her in February at an all day convention event, and she was the sweetest person ever! She signed all my books (the ones I brought anyway), and answered all my questions, and she even remembered me from when I sent her a letter years ago! And she supported Meg-A Readers big time! She sent me a box of signed books for giveaway! It was a ton of fun! I really hope you can join next year! :)

      Delete
  2. lol I love your disappointed face. I know that I should just NEVER loan books to people because I hate asking for them back--and that's what you have to do. Incessantly.

    ReplyDelete