Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Just For Fins Release Day!!!


Wow time flies by so fast. Tera Lynn Childs' third book in the Forgive my Fins series Just for Fins is out today. If you haven't heard about Forgive my Fins or Tera Lynn Childs then go here. I can't believe it's been three years since Forgive my Fins was released and I've been on the Splash Team. I am so glad to be apart of such an amazing group. Tera has been so kind to take the time out of her crazy writers schedule to chat with us. She even has this awesome forum that every TLC fan should check out and post topics. Check it out now! Tera is really good about responding to posts. It's a great forum.
Here is the the synopsis of Just for Fins:


***CONTAINS FORGIVE MY FINS AND FINS ARE FOREVER SPOILERS***

"When Lily Sanderson decided to remain Crown Princess Waterlily of the mer kingdom of Thalassinia, she knew she couldn't just coast along in the current. But since she's spent the last couple of years on land, Lily's not sure she has the fins to lead a kingdom. Even her maddeningly pretentious cousin Dosinia seems to know more about ruling than she does.
But Lily has to dive in deep to keep her promise to Tellin, her mer bond in name only, who tells her his kingdom is suffering in the changing ocean climate. Lily knows this is a seven seas–sized problem. They'll need to create some serious waves to make the mer community aware and get it to join together to make things right. Lily has to lead the way, even if that means facing one of the iciest queens in the mer kingdoms.
Just when Lily thinks her double life on land and sea can't get any more complicated, an ancient mer law might separate Lily and her human boyfriend, Quince, after all. It feels as if the pair is up against a solid tsunami wave!
In this third installment in the series that began with Forgive My Fins and Fins Are Forever, Lily will have to find a way to balance safety and justice for the mer people and for the humans she loves."


***SPOILERS END HERE***

To celebrate the release, I will be giving away some Just for Fins bookmarks and mermaid tattoos. I will be giving away about five, depending on how many people enter. If there are more than ten entries then I will try add more. It's not as glamorous as giving away a book, but I wanted to do something to celebrate. To enter write in the comments your favorite summer memory. The contest will end Sunday July 8, 2012 at 11:59 pm. Winners will be announced the following Monday. This is giveaway is only open to US residents but if you're international and itching to share your memory you can, just let me know you're international.

My favorite summer memory was last summer when I went to the beach each with three of my friend. We blasted 90s music, took failed jumping pictures and stopped at this pig themed ice cream shop on our way back. It was the best beach day ever! 

 Useful links:

Tera's website: http://teralynnchilds.com/
Tera's Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/authortlc

Happy Reading!


2 comments:

  1. My best summer was last summer when I graduated my uncle bought me a ticket to Hawaii so I could visit my aunt there!! we went to the ocean and also took failed jumping pics with my cousins (I don't know how people make jumping pics look so easy) Then we made leas with Hawian flowers that we picked from the garden!! It was a great first visit and I had a great time with my family!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Memory. I think the key to jumping pictures is the camera. It need to click faster. Good timing might be a factor too.
      Thanks for entering!

      Delete