Saturday, October 6, 2012

Get Ready

It's officially October. Less than a month until NaNoWriMo begins. If you don't know what that is check it out here. Basically at the start of Novmber you have thirty days to complete a 50,000 word novel.
I this will be my third year participating. Hopefully this year I'll actually win.
I'll try to do a few more post when it comes closer to the date. When November hits I will not be posting as much. Possibly a couple "Teaser Tuesdays."
Also I started a tumblr based on the #whatshouldwecallme trend called "#lifeduringnano. If anybody has emotions about NaNo that could only be explained through GIFs there is a submit page. Mostly likely I'll be busy or run out of ideas and I want to keep this going through NaNo.  If you submit something will be so grateful.
http://lifeduringnano.tumblr.com/
Lastly I was on the forums trying to find a superhero name for one of my characters. Based on my description of his personality and powers, a guy DREW ME A COSTUME DESIGN!!! I hadn't given much though about costumes yet, but as soon as I saw it I was like "That is exactly what Greyson would wear." I'm not going to post it yet without his permission, but rest assure it's awesome.
Here is my participant page.  You can check out my novel synopsis and send me a writing buddy request.
Is anybody doing NaNo this year? If you are doing NaNo on a scale of 1 to 10 how excited are you?

Happy Writing!


1 comment: