Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blogging and Ranting and Script Frenzy. OH MY!

Happy Wednesday fellow readers, writers and chocolate lovers. I know I haven’t blogged much since Author Appreciation Week, but that is going to change very shortly. I have mapped out a blogging so I can make sure I keep you in the loop. So here it is.
Mondays is reading day. (Where I rant on about reading and what not.)

Wednesday is writing day (Where I rant about writing and what not.)

Thursday is book recommendation day (do I really have to explain?)

And Saturday is CHOCOLATE!!!!! (Don’t worry I will mention chocolate in other post too)

The rest of the week I will probably won’t blog or just talk about stuff.

So it is Wednesday and I have a big announcement. This year I am going to participate in Script Frenzy!!! For those of you who don’t know, head over to this site for information http://www.scriptfrenzy.org/

Script Frenzy is NaNoWriMo’s sister. This time however, we have thirty days to write a one hundred paged script instead of a 50,000 word novel. I’ve dabbled in script writing a few times, but I never wrote  more than twenty pages. This will be a challenge. But you know I’m just always up for a new challenge.

Unfortunately last year’s NaNoWriMo was an EPIC FAIL!!! I could not stay focused to even get 10,000 words out. So in the comments please give me ideas on how to stay on task and get my creative juices flowing. (Chocolate is always a good idea) The best three will be posted in Friday’s blog.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment