Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Author Appreciation Week: Day Two

Day two of Author Appreciation Week was a tough one. There is only one word to describe this author.


AWESOME!

John Green is the author of Looking for Alaska, An Abundance of Katherine, Paper Towns and co-wrote the upcoming novel Will Grayson, Will Grayson with David Levithan.

The first thing I ever read from John Green was the anthology Let it Snow. He was the only author of the three who I had not heard of. (I know I lived in a box!!!) Afterwards I read Looking for Alaska for a battle of books contest at my school. (Only 4 kids showed up so we all won) I laughed, I cried and I realized I should not read books in public. I was hooked.

So here’s to you John Green for being awesome and making me look like a fool in class!!!

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Especially the AWESOME above the picture. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete