Monday, March 15, 2010

Author Appreciation Week: Day 1

Today is the first day of  Author Appreciation Week. I’ve thought long and hard over the weekend and I have five authors I appreciate. Today I will talk about an author who has to put up with a bunch of crap, Stephenie Meyer.


Back in the day I had phases. I had a Mary-Kate and Ashley phase. I had a Britney Spears phase and I had a Twilight phase.

I was obsessed, and recommended it to all my friends. Well that phase is over. However, I hear so many negative things from people about the books it makes me sick. That’s when I’ve come to realize that whenever something or someone is really popular, people always try to bring it down. My opinion is that people should keep their opinion to their selves.

So I say to Stephanie Meyer (though she will never read this blog post) I appreciate you and how you don’t let all of the crap people give you get to you.

(PS If you are interseted in Author Appreciation week visit Heidi R. Kling's blog at  http://seaheidi.livejournal.com/173993.html)

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment