Monday, June 29, 2015

Ready, Set, Write! Week 4

Ready, Set, Write is a summer writing intensive hosted by Jaime MorrowErin L. FunkAllison MillerKaty Upperman and Elodie Nowodazkij Over the next few months, I'll be checking in with
the ladies and other bloggers about my writing each week.

Sorry I missed last week. Life gets crazy you know.

1. How I did on last week’s goals: I didn't set goals, last week. I didn't finish my weekly book either, bad Leslie.

2. My goal(s) for this week:  Camp NaNoWriMo starts on Wednesday. I'm pushing through to finish this book. My goal is to write at least 1,500 words a day. I'm not critiquing for the next two weeks or so, just to clear my head.

3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised
N/A

4. The biggest challenge I faced this week: I honestly don't know were my weeks go anymore. I get into a routine of nothingness for a day or two and the all of a sudden I have plans or leave the house. Then it's Sunday and I feel like I got nothing done all week. It's a terrible cycle.

5. Something I love about my WiP: The novel that I'm going to write next month, is the one I started in April. I like it because it's different from what I normally write. It's about sisters and it's written in a dual POV. Very challenging.

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. You know, I honestly don't know where my time goes either. It is such a terrible cycle, isn't it? Good luck with your Camp NaNo goals. Wishing you all the words, Leslie Ann! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean. Time flies even when you aren't having fun. I haven't been getting nearly enough done lately myself. Anyway, good luck getting down 1500 words a day, and I hope NaNo goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lose time all the time too. I sit down and play Candy Crush and then it's like, where did the last hour go? Silly.
    Good luck on this week's goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time management is hard work. I'm struggling with that to but we can do it!

    ReplyDelete