Monday, June 1, 2015

Quick Update

What I'm Working On: I finished a major round of edits to Bring Me Your Dreams, my Camp NaNoWriMo Novel from 2014. I'm just doing the nitpicky stuff right now. I'm doing a critique marathon this summer, so it's ready for that.

Goal for the Week: I'm not sure. I'm planning on working on my April novel in for the July session of camp. I'll probably take a look at it, see what needs to be done. Maybe complete an outline. I think that's what slowed me down in April. I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted to do next.

Other News: Ready, Set, Write is this month, my Monday post will be replaced with it. Personally, I love blog hops it really keeps me on a schedule, because you know how irregular I can be. It will be nice to catch up with some of the writers form What's Up Wednesday.

I'm also the Booking Coordinator for the webshow Whiskey, Wine and Writing. I'll be working with Natasha Raulerson and some other wonderful ladies on the site booking guest for the show. I'll also be doing a series of vlogs on their channel as well. So stay on the lookout for that.

Well that's about it for now.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment