1. How I did on last week’s goals: I did all right. I focused more on edits,
2. My goal(s) for this week: Keep writing goal applies for every week, so nothing special on that front.
I want to finish reading a book. I haven't read in awhile, so it will be a nice change of pace. I also want to add to my overall summer goals, reading at least 10 books this summer. It shouldn't be too hard.
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised
“Keep me out of sunlight, don’t get my hair wet, and most importantly don’t ever feed me after midnight.”
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week: This was just a busy week in general. I went out of town twice and spent a lot of time with family so not much got done.
5. Something I love about my WiP: I like to laugh when I write, so try to add a funny one-liner whenever I can.