Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Five: Random Thoughts

So for my first Friday Five I honestly can't think of anything to post. So I'm just going to list five random thoughts and things that have been happening lately.

1) Pitching contests are happening this week. After Sun Vs. Snow I told myself no contests, (except #Pitmad last month.). It's just too much stress and pressure. Granted querying is too, but it's less public than pitching contest. Sometimes I worry that I'm missing the opportunity. Oh well.

2) Camp NaNoWriMo: The first session of camp officially began, and I'm off to a good start. It's so easy to fall behind with these things, but with a good support group and the right motivation, I can do it.

3) The Weather. It's finally warming up in my area. I want to start wearing my dresses, but I don't have the appropriate shoes. It's too cold for flip flops!

4) Cadbury Mini Eggs = So good. I was at the grocery store the other day and I saw this tiny little bag, my first thought was "who is this going to feed?" I then looked behind me and low and behold there were the normal sized bags. It was a good day.

5) I miss reading, I've been half finishing books lately and it's kind of a bummer. When you go go long without reading, it's difficult to pick up in the middle. There's a heap of books on my dresser waiting to be read, and I plan on buying the sequels to Rebel Belle and Dorothy Must Die next week. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME.

Welp, those are my five random thoughts. Maybe next week they'll be less random.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Cadbury's Mini Eggs are a wonder. It's good to find them here in the US as well as back home. When I lived here, I had to have family members send me care packages full of Cadbury's chocolate :P Nice to see how times have changed.

    Good luck with NaNo! :D

    ReplyDelete