Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What's Up Wednesday 4/9/14

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme for readers and writers to give updates on what's happening in their lives. If you want to find out to find out more check out Jamie Morrow's blog and sign up.
I've been gone a long time and it's time for me to get back into the game. Unfortunately I have to keep this short, because I'm working on a paper. But I just wanted to let you all know that I'm back and I can't wait to catch up.

What I'm Reading: I'm reading Perfect Lies by  Kiersten White. I loved Mind Games and I couldn't wait for the sequel. Kiersten White is the queen of cliffhanger endings. I'll hopefully have it finished by next week.

What I'm Writing: UGH I HAVE A 10 PAGED THEATRE HISTORY PAPER DUE TOMORROW!!!! Research papers are hard. But I like my topic. I'm writing about how Dionysus is used as a character in Greek theatre and what it accomplishes. It's going to be good. I hope. I just want to get this done with.

What Inspires Me Right Now: The light at the end of the tunnel. Seriously I graduate in a month. I just need to keep pushing through. I'm at the point in the semester when everything from all my classes is due. Blerg.

What Else and I've Been Up To: Long story short. School. Theatre. Job search. Long story long, I posted for the first time in months on Saturday. If you really want to know where I disappeared to these past couple months go here.

That's my week. What's up with you? How is your week going?

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck getting the paper done and dusted! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the end of the school year rolls around quickly! Good luck with your paper. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The finish line is just ahead. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in your last weeks of school. Go, go, go! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete