Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What's Up Wednesday 4/16/14

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme for readers and writers to give updates on what's happening in their lives. If you want to find out to find out more check out Jamie Morrow's blog and sign up.
I've been gone a long time and it's time for me to get back into the game. Unfortunately I have to keep this short, because I'm working on a paper. But I just wanted to let you all know that I'm back and I can't wait to catch up.


What I'm Reading: I'm still working on Perfect Lies by Kiersten White. I haven't had much time to finish reading it. School's almost over, hopefully I'll have a little more free time soon.

What I'm Writing: More school work. But I'm trying to squeeze in my edits of Suspension of Disbelief. My laptop explode (what's new) but I printed out the entire thing weeks ago and I haven't put in any changes so everything is handwritten at this point. Don't worry. It's backed up. So if I finish before I get my laptop back, I can make the edits on any computer. 
I have an idea for a new story, but since I'm laptopless, I'm hesitant to start. Sometimes I feel like an idea factory. But when it comes to production, everything comes to a screeching halt. I keep telling myself when school is over it will be easier. But I don't know anymore. When I get a real person job, will that eat up just as much time and energy as college?    

What Inspires Me Right Now: 
THREE. 
MORE. 
WEEKS. 

What Else and I've Been Up To: Other than my exploding laptop, nothing really. I have a dance concert next week that I'm working on, but nothing really new. I'm trying to finish school with my sanity intact. But I think that ship sailed months ago. Oh well.

That's my week. What's up with you? How is your week going?

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear you had everything backed up. Lots of people seem to have had laptop woes as of late, so I'm backing up too. Better safe that sorry.

    Three more weeks, hooray! :D Hope you have time to yourself soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad about the laptop, but good that you managed to print off your story before it exploded! I hope these last 3 weeks sail by and you can get back to writing and all the other things you love doing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I feel your pain on the whole laptop issue. I'm glad yours is salvageable and not fried like mine was and that you had everything backed up. Hope the last few weeks of school goes by quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about your laptop, BUT at least you backed everything up! I'm sure the last 3 weeks will fly by :)

    ReplyDelete