Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer Reading Edition: June

The school year is coming to an end. And that means only one thing: SUMMER VACATION. Summer vacation = more reading time. It’s simple math. To kick of the first ever summer reading edition of Reading, Writing and Chocolate I have a couple of my most anticipated books this June.


Forgive my Fins by Tera Lynn Childs- June 1, 2010



















(A little side note I am officially a member of The Splash Team. If you want to learn more and get cool tattoo and bookmarks check it out here http://tinyurl.com/2vl4jp2


(My super coool Splash Team kit!) 

And finally the fourth installment to the Bestselling Immortals Series

Dark Flame by Alyson Noël- June 22, 2010
I have been following this series for a long time. The cliffhanger endings are nuts (but I LOVE IT!)
I can’t wait to read these. I will read them and give you feedback this June. What books are you looking forward to next month?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment