Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rewites

If you haven’t noticed I kind of been failing a blogging lately. I’m just super busy and just don’t have time. My bad.

Anyway, I am here to talk about rewritings. I wrote a novel a few years ago and my attempts to get it published epically failed. So I did what every author/agent/anybody who wrote about publishing said in a blog. I stopped. I left the file untouched on my computer for months. I didn’t query, I didn’t read it and I didn’t even think about it. On Wednesday I went back and started rewriting it. I put new ideas in places where the plot dragged. I added witty dialogue and decided to give one of the subplots a facelift. When I’m done I’m going to comb through it, yet again for months. Maybe this time things will go better.

Oh and for chocolate. I’m selling chocolate for school. You’d think it would be easy. It’s not.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment