Monday, April 12, 2010

Reading while traveling

I recently got back from a long trip to Disney World over spring break. I packed a book with me hoping to get some reading time while on the motor coach. Unfortunately I was distracted by all of my friends, and the movies and the stops every three hours. I can honestly tell you that I only read one page of that book. It’s sad to be an avid reader and not have time to read.


On the way back I was a little better. I bought a book. Yes I went to Disney World and bought a book. I wanted to buy The Kingdom Keepers Ridley Pearson, but Disney didn’t have the first one. (I placed a hold on it at the library today though).

What I did buy was Fairest of All: A tale of the Wicked Queen by Serena Valentino. The title explains it all really.

I read about forty pages on the way back. I could have read more but, I was in and out of sleep the whole time. Well that's traveling for you. So what do you do on a long trip? Post a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. Listen to music, attempt to read a book/do some homework and SLEEP.

    ReplyDelete