Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hello 2013

Happy New Year! Yeah I know is's a couple days later, but this is my first post of the new year. 2013 has already started off amazing and I have a feeling it's going to get even better.

2013 in reading: My goal is to read at least two books a month during the school year. A small goal but I think it could be accomplished. I want to finish all the books I own before getting new ones, but that's probably not going to happen. :P

2013 in writing: Revise. Revise. Revise. I'm revising. I'm not sure how long it's going to take to get my novel to my liking. I still kind of don't have an ending... yeah. On top of that I want to finish my WIP I started last year. I might just try to NaNo it and see if I can finish the rest of it in a month.

2013 in chocolate: I made cake balls...kind of. My friend and I winged it and hilarity ensued. They're edible.

As for blog stuff I'm playing around with setting a schedule so the posts will be a little more consistent. Also I can't promise you anything but March will be my third year blog anniversary and also my birthday month. I'm going to try to do something big to celebrate. 

To everyone who has stuck with me through the years thank you. Without your support I would have given up a long time ago.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment