Sorry I missed last week. Life gets crazy you know.
1. How I did on last week’s goals: I didn't set goals, last week. I didn't finish my weekly book either, bad Leslie.
2. My goal(s) for this week: Camp NaNoWriMo starts on Wednesday. I'm pushing through to finish this book. My goal is to write at least 1,500 words a day. I'm not critiquing for the next two weeks or so, just to clear my head.
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week: I honestly don't know were my weeks go anymore. I get into a routine of nothingness for a day or two and the all of a sudden I have plans or leave the house. Then it's Sunday and I feel like I got nothing done all week. It's a terrible cycle.
5. Something I love about my WiP: The novel that I'm going to write next month, is the one I started in April. I like it because it's different from what I normally write. It's about sisters and it's written in a dual POV. Very challenging.