Over the next few months I will be checking in with Jamie and the gang to answer a few questions about my writing week.
1. How I did on last week’s goals: I didn't touch my synopsis. I'm not worried though. I won't need it for a while. I did finally work out a ending for my July NaNo novel and it has a title: "Bring Me Your Dreams." So that's good.
2. My goal(s) for this week: My goal this week is to write at least 1,667 words a day for my Camp NaNo novel. If you want to stay updated on my project and progress go here.
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised:
“Humans are not your playthings," Xander said. "There’s a balance, an order.”
“Hop off the soapbox Golden Boy, you’re sounding like my father.”
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week: The biggest challenge this week staying focused. Once I was away from the computer, I had my best ideas.
5. Something I love about my WIP: I started working on minor characters for "Bring Me Your Dreams" and I really enjoyed coming up with backstorys for my MC's six brothers. Since she and her family are immortal, her brothers were born in different time periods and countries (Ancient Greece, China, England, France, India, and America). Lots of research ahead.
What are you're goals this week?