Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What's Up Wednesday 10/29/14

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme for readers and writers to give updates on what's happening in their lives. If you want to find out to find out more check out Jaime Morrow's blog and Erin Funk's blog to sign up.

What I'm Reading: Reading break to prepare for NaNo. I have to return my library books.  

What I'm Writing:  NaNoWriMo is only a couple days away and I have my plot drawn out and my character sheets done. I am so ready for this. Throughout the month of November I will be posting about my journey with small excerpts on Tuesdays.   


What Works For Me: Qlep.

What Else I've Been Up To: Little bit of this, little bit of that. I'm actually enduring a great Supernatural binge. So. Many. Season. I started almost two months ago and I am a third of a way through season 7.  I might have a problem. I know I have to slow down in November if I want to get any writing done.

What's up with you? How is your week going?

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Exciting! Good luck with NaNo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with NaNo! Ah, yes, Supernatural binging. I've made it through season six and I'll likely be starting seven this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy that SPN binge. I only had the first season to binge back in the day ;)

    Best of luck with NaNo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supernatural is such fun! One of the rare shows my husband and I agree on. :-) Best of luck with NaNo!

    ReplyDelete