Sunday, September 16, 2012

More Life Updates

Sorry I haven't been around. I promised that I would do YA Highway's Road Trip Wednesday regularly, but  For some reason I keep getting the days mixed up and by the time I realized it's Wednesday I don't have time to write a post. Ugh. I said I wouldn't do this when I started school, but it did. I'm not super busy right now. I'm just sleepy. Really really sleepy. 
In Reading: I'm currently reading Jessica Khoury's Origin. I'm halfway though it and I can't put it down. I suggest you all check it out. 
In Writing: Oh, yeah writing, I said a long time ago that I don't believe in writers block. I take that back. I am seriously blocked. I've tried almost every trick I know to get writing again, but I'm at a stand still. I'm sure I'll get through it soon though.
In Chocolate: Mmm Chocolate. Yeah. 

So that's my life. Questions for  you. What are you reading? Do you have any trick/advice for writers block? What is your current chocolate obsession?

Happy Reading! 

1 comment:

  1. For writer's block I say stop writing and get inspired. Read, listen to music, watch something you like. Just fill your mind with all sorts and something will get you back to writing :)

    ReplyDelete