Monday, August 13, 2012

Excited for WriteOnCon

So if you watch my vlog you know a few days ago I did a video on WriteOnCon. I ramble. What's new.


I am beyond excited that it starts TOMORROW. I'm on the forums constantly. I'm not submitting anything because nothing is done but I am looking for a Critique Partner...hint hint.
I also started a few threads and a group for YA writers in college.
I'm most excited for the Live Chats and the blogs and vlogs from authors. I've learned so much in the past couple years from all the advice.
If you love Kidlit (YA, MG, PB) check it out.
And most importantly
IT'S FREE!!!

Check out these links
Website: writeoncon.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/WriteOnCon
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/writeoncon/featured

Happy Writing!

PS this is the welcome video. You might see a familiar face at 1:42...

2 comments:

  1. Lovely seeing you there! :D Hooray for WriteOnCon! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited too!!! And I've also been around the forums a lot but I don't think I've seen you...? I'm sure we'll bump into each other. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete