Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Reading Edition: June Day 1: The Hunt


I'm on a hunt. I need to get my hands of Tera Lynn Childs' new book Forgive My Fins.
I've been waiting for this book to come out forever and it's finally here! Now, I have no money at the moment and no way to the bookstore. Here's the deal as part of Reading, Writing and Chocolate's first ever Summer Reading Edition I pledged to read five new releases this month. I will obtain the targets, read them and blog, all in the month of June.
Yep well that's it really. It's only the first Summer Reading Edition. Maybe it'll get better next year. I don't know. I'm still new the blog thing.

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. It was nice to meet you on the FMF chat! Good luck with your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just letting you know that I host a blog hop!!!! Come by anytime to check it out! :)

    http://cafeofanswers.blogspot.com/p/blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete